|CPU||Intel(R) Socket 1151 for Intel(R) Core(TM) 9000 series, 8th Generation Core(TM) i7 / i5 / i3, Pentium(R) and Celeron(R) processors|
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel(R) CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel(R) Z390 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 4133(O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory|
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel(R) Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
** For DRAM compatibility and performance, please use A2 slot for priority 1.
|Expansion Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (support x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4+x0**)|
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slot
* For 2 Intel(R) SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, and enable this card under BIOS settings.
** For 3 Intel(R) SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, and enable this card under BIOS settings.
*** Hyper M.2 X16 series card is sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA(R) 2-Way SLI(TM) Technology |
Supports AMD(R) 2-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX(TM) Technology
|VGA||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel(R) UHD Graphics support|
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort 1.2 */ HDMI ports
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 output with a max. resolution of 4096 x 2304@60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b output with a max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
- Supports Intel(R) InTru(TM) 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider(TM)
* DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Storage||Intel(R) CPU support with Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (RAID0 & RAID 1)|
- Supports CPU RAID with Intel(R) PCIe NVME SSDs. PCIEX16_1 slot and PCIEX16_2 slot can support RAID 0 and 1. RAID 0 and 1 are also supported via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel(R) PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.*
- PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel(R) PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.*
Intel(R) Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices support (both PCIE x4 & SATA modes)**
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices support (PCIe x4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel(R) Optane(TM) Memory Ready
* Hyper M.2 X16 series card is sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
** The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
|LAN||Intel(R) I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)|
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
|Audio||Realtek(R) S1200A 8-Channel* High Definition Audio CODEC|
- DTS Custom for TUF GAMING Headphone
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|USB||Intel(R) Z390 Chipset|
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (1 port at mid-board; 1 port at back panel, [teal blue], Type A)
- 7 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 ports at mid-board; 4 ports at back panel, [blue], Type A; 1 port at back panel, Type C)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at mid-board)
|ASUS Special Features||TUF Components (TUF Cap, TUF Chokes, MOSFET & LANGuard ; certified by military-standard)|
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS SafeSlot: Protects your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 8+1 Phase digital power design
- Experience smooth online gaming with lower pings and less lags
- The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds
ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Higher performance of memory overclocking. Enhance compatibility for some memory with RGB.
- Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time)
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
- Bright up your Build
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS Ai Charger
- ASUS AI Suite 3
UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Connector
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
|ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution|| - ASUS ASUS Fan Xpert 4|
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & 2 x MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heatsink solution
|Back Panel I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard port|
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x USB3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) port (Type A [teal blue])
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, type C
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB3.1 Gen 1 ports (Type A [blue])
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
3 x Audio jacks
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) front panel connector|
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors support additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connectors support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
6 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
1 x 4-Pin CPU fan connector for both 3-pin (DC mode) and 4-pin (PWM mode) CPU coolers control*
1 x 4-Pin CPU_OPT connector
1 x 4-Pin AIO_Pump header
2 x 4-Pin Chassis fan connectors for both 3-pin (DC mode) and 4-pin (PWM mode) coolers control*
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x 24-Pin EATX power connector
1 x 8-Pin EATX 12V power connector
1 x System Panel (Q-Connector)
1 x COM port
2 x RGB Strip headers
1 x S/PDIF out header
1 x MemOK!_II switch
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
* By default, the CPU/Chassis Q-Fan control setting is set to Auto mode, which detects the CPU and chassis fans installed and changes the control mode automatically.
|BIOS ||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
|Accessories||2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables|
1 x IO Shield
1 x M.2 Screw Package (2-in-1)
1 x Q-connector
1 x SLITM HB BRIDGE (2-WAY-S)
1 x Support DVD
1 x User's manual
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
1 x TUF GAMING sticker
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
|Operating System Support||Windows(R) 10 (64-bit)|
|Form Factor||mATX form factor: 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)|